Little Charlie Fuzzhead
Right after his first bath, chillin' in the warming bed. Charlie - this isn't indicative of Ohio weather, buddy. You'll need to wear a shirt.
Charlie Bucket
Well it's more of a bowl. A blue bowl of water, but I liked the reference. I like to pretend that this is his impression of James Brown, complete with microphone hand, and that he's shouting "Mercy!" with horns in the background.
Little Charles Wethead
You thinking what I'm thinking? Mr. Magoo without glasses? No - that's not what I was thinking, at all. That's terrible. I was thinking this kid knows how to rock a sink.
Charlimus Aurelious Lizardfeet III
His feet look like the cracked steppes of the mojave. But we have lotion. This is a picture of me teaching him a couple dance moves that might come in handy when he meets girls.
Charlie Brighteyes
Checking out nonnie. Happy as a clam with eyes wide open.
Charlie Smiggles
Getting kissed by mama on the forehead. We call Lily "Pickle" or "Pick" for short (at least I do). This kid might be more of a turnip. Perhaps a radish. Until I decide, I think I'll call him Smiggles. Is that a happy mama, or what?
Little Lily Sistobe
In all this ruckus, I can't forget my first baby. Here she is waiting anxiously for mama and daddy to come home with "Brudder Charlie". Love you pick. See you soon!
8 comments:
So glad to see the pictures, BJ! He's adorable.
how sweet! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
oh my goodness so cute! See ya tomorrow! Comin for a visit!
Wonderful Pictures!
I know it's early and all - but I think he looks like BJ. Anyone with me on that?
Sending hugs and love!
Oh my - he is just beautiful! congrats little taylor family!
-rachel m
Bj, you are hilarious! Tell Marie hi for me!! I am so happy to see the pictures, and I love his hair!! Congrats to all!
He is adorable! Congratulations.
Post a Comment