Apparently Marie "Tagged" me. Here goes.
Four jobs
Tape Man
Pizza Man
Best Buy... um... man
Stunningly Handsome Coat Checker Man
Four movies
Nightmare Before Christmas
Star Wars
Sneakers
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Four homes
Cook Street (Racoon shelter)
West Overdale (Nice little apartment)
Carruthers (Looked like a prison complex outside)
Edwards (Old house... lots of bugs with more legs than necessary)
Four TV shows (shows I'll admit to watching once upon a time)
Family Guy
Max Headrom
Herman's Head (it popped into my head)
Thundarr the Barbarian
Four Vacations
Italy (Mama mia!)
Virginia Beach (We sang "More Than Words" up to the hotel and made the girls love us)
Chicago (Breakfast Smoothies every day)
Windsor (I remember a reaction to seafood)
Four Websites Every Day
Units and Measures Converter
ESPN
Tapeinfo.com
Four Favorite foods
Pizza
Tacos
Puffed Wheat
Old Man Cereal
Four places I'd rather be right now
Italy with Marie
Karaoke with ... um... Marie
Couch with Lily (she's sleeping)
Movies with Marie (unless it's a chick flick)
1 comment:
shouldn't that be "reaction" to "seafood"????
Post a Comment