1-800 How's My Parenting?
Recently Lily made a card for her mama, thanking her for 7 months of excellent mama service. Because she can't yet talk or write (or really make cards- but let's let that go for now), she decided to summarize her mama's performance for each month with one of her expressions. She placed this inside the card.Each picture is from a different month. I'm curious how well people can put them in order, or if they have any captions pertaining to mama service levels to go with the faces.
7 comments:
iThis is about the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time!! What a guy. I mean, what a baby.
not iThis, This.
(E, I think all those IMacs and IPods are getting to your head... :-)
That is one cute child!
I really like the personality that Lily is developing. The three pictures on the right show just how happy and contented she is becoming. Thanks for putting them on your blog.
I think it is time for a new posting. Hint, hint.
Love the Lily Pics!! She is a sweet mini-Marie!!!
I don't know, but your blogging STINKS!!!!
Post a Comment