Yes it's been months since I've posted, and my relatives have given me the occasional reminder. I suppose the internet was not intended for "still life" but now I'm back, and we'll see if I can channel some creativity on a more consistent basis.
A note about Blogfood™
I've always wanted to invent something, so I invented a word. Blogfood. From the Greek, "bloggius", which means repository of creative nonsense, and "foodus" which means left foot. Blogfood is any subject worthy of blogging about. Walking through the park, if you see clown that can only make one legged balloon animals, that's blogfood. If you're at the store and see a pirate in the frozen foods section, that is blogfood.

It rolls off the tongue, try it.
"Hmmm, that was interesting, it would make for some good blogfood."
"I really want to post something on my blog, do you have any good blogfood?"
"Then I opened up a can of blogfood on that fool."
And once it's trademarked, I can make 25 cents everytime you use it!
8 comments:
yea a post :) and i will emote all over that :0 :P ;)
BJ- you made me laugh out loud. You are so very creative!
PS- you beat Ben!
Welcome back, BJ! Very funny....as always.
blogfood! gotta remember that.
sorry, but it is in the public domain now. no fee for you!
You never dissapoint BJ - even if you blog only quarterly. Blogfood - now that's food for thought. Will start dropping it in some sentences and see how people react to the coolness.
I like it! Yet another word to confuse my friends with! :)
Omigosh!! A Post...I have read all your old material. It's good to see something new. Funny stuff... as always!
Post a Comment