Saturday, May 12, 2007

Two random thoughts-

1) New Blogimus Look! Same great Blogimus taste!! I'm tired of fighting with my pictures to get in line. I'm hoping a wider format makes it easier. I just can't handle posting something without pictures.**

2) I wish I could put my posts in time released capsules. I get creative once in awhile, and then Blogimus comes alive for a few days, or sometimes weeks. Then it hibernates for awhile. Rather than post 17 times in 2 days, I should find a way to spread them out over the "lean months".

**Note there are no pictures attached to this post, even though I'm proclaiming the necessity for pictures. Hypocrite.

Alright, so there's 2 random thoughts and a footnote. Keep the change.

2 comments:

Meese Greecem said...

Thanks squirlmaster, enjoying your blog.

ezxrq X!

Easily zipping x-rays quickly

Charissa said...

You should use Twitter. I guy I know out here blogs that was 80% of the time. That would be funny coming from you....