Queen Lillian has decreed that we sing to her daily, and Thrice on Thursdays. Thus far we've been lovingly commanded to compose new works on a regular basis. I fear none of our concoctions are as adorable as Lily and she lords it over us.
But we try, and here is a sampling of our endeavour.
Little Lillian
Little Lillian, she's the cutest little girl
Little Lillian, cutest in the whole wide world
Swimmin for fishies, in the sea
Swimmin for the fishies in the sea
Alternate verses include dollies and sheds, among other items.
Incidentally, her dad has figured out some passable guitar chords for this song and Lilimus appears happy with him for the effort.
Baby Girl
Little baby girl, she's sittin in the tree
J-U-M-P-I-N-G
She's so cute and she's so sweet
Wants to show mama her little baby feet
Little baby girl, she's sittin in the tree
J-U-M-P-I-N-G
She's so sweet and she's so cute
Mama won't you buy her some little baby boots
We continue to add verses to this song which will soon eclipse "American Pie" for length.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment