Sunday, November 13, 2005

Post like you sneeze

I rarely update my blog. When I do get a chance and the inclination, I feel the need to post more than once. Check the dates, and you'll see most of the posts come in pairs; like sneezes. It's a like a seizure of thought, except I can keep my eyes open.. and then wait.. I can feel it.. here comes another...

Hopefully the thoughts that come out of my head are better than the stuff that comes out of my nose...

For any Willis person thinking I'm gross right now, I want you to think about what you do with the sticky substance used in magazines to hold advertisements or perfume. Now who's gross?

5 comments:

Marie said...

rotflmao. nose stuff...

rebecca said...

what the?? ( :
and what is rotflmao???? this keeps appearing in different blogs.

Marie said...

ummm...rolling on the floor laughing my...arse off. IT'S KATHERINE'S SAYING. I just thought it applied here too...sorry mama.

kwpershey said...

it isn't exactly MY saying. it is a saying of the internet, and i just happened to include it in my vocabulary.

Marie said...

Ahhh, I see. Although I have never seen it before :)