Turkey-palooza
This Thanksgiving, the Willis family is getting all three generations together for the first ever Turkey-palooza. I imagine that festivities will include the following:
Blogswap '05- Tips and tricks for updating your blog on a lazy afternoon
Cartwheel Fest '93 - Ask Marie
Gourmet Meals with Matt Legassi - Matt shows off several years of Christmas gifts from Sur la table. Was the dual kitchen timer necessary? We'll find out.
Crop til you Drop - A scraptastic look at how to take some paper and glue and make presents that can't be purchased and will never be forgotten.
Street Hoops '05 - Class is in session as Matt "schools the fools" that married his sisters-in-law.
Colvin Appreciation- At least 12 hours of sweatshirts, cocoa, books and Christmas music to while away the afternoon hours. Hey, who's watching the kids?
Book of the Month Club - Since this family has 8 adults who love to read, and three children who are working on it, I'm sure people will be sharing their recommendations as well as insight as to why long hitchhiking thumbs is symbolic for the direction of humanity.
Kidsfest - Santa's lap, letters to Santa, toy stores, whatever the kids want. Lily's easy, she just wants her binky, diapers, and food, but we're happy to pretend.
Eating Contest - With all the food around, who will be the eating champion? My contribution will be limited so long as Marie is watching. I'm not sure how much Ben can put away, but the thinner guys can surprise you... My prediction for this year's winner: Gracie. I hear that it doesn't even need to be food. If she can get it in her mouth, it's fair game. Run Lily!
With that said, what other activities or events do we see taking place at the 2005 Turkey-palooza?
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tee hee hee hee hee hee.
You've pretty much summed it up. May I borrow this for my own blog? : )
Oh, and we've fed Ben before--he will win. He and Maddie alone can put away a double batch of pancakes. Watch out.
Oh, how I miss you!
I would be honored if my foolish ramblings made it onto a real blog. Please, by all means.
Post a Comment