
For one, they are both little, and they tend to use the same words for just about anything.
Smurf: Isn't that smurfy?
Lily: Cat?
Smurf: Holy smurf! I think that's smurfy.
Lily: Cat?
From there, similarities end. But still. I think she'd like them.
100% guaranteed or your money back.
8 comments:
bwhahahahaha
Does she really say cat?!!!!
mis...ALL the time
she is too cute. and sorry I didn't post a comment earlier. since my blog has been down, I have been doing a strict 'no comment' bit, since it doesn't seem to be acknowledging me. But, I broke this just for you. your daughter is beautiful, your wife, it too, and amazing, and your blog cracks me up.
amber
bj, you are hee-larious and insightful.
i adore your wife, and your child.
and your smurf/baby insights.
i really think that you should take your wife to dinner
and wear a tie.
cause that's hot.
good times.
Are you going to be updating daily now?? No way. I say we place bets on how long this lasts... anyone?
PS I love you all, but you knew that.
Post a Comment