Monday, August 21, 2006

Lillian Marie Taylor's 1st Birthday

Happy birthday baby girl! - a daddy pictorial















Happy Girl in a little red wagon...
















Really happy little girl...






















Birthday presents!
















Stretching Lily out to help her finish off a year's worth of growing
















Happy family pictures
















The cupcake...















The baby...

















To be continued...

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you BJ for posting all these!!!!

I especially like the cupcake, the baby, and that look of utter anticipation. Good for you LETTING YOUR DAUGHTER EAT HER OWN CUPCAKE. (hee hee)

kwpershey said...

Awwwwwwwww!!! I love this!

Marie said...

does it count if I make them all myself?

Marie said...

huh?
does it?

Jenny L. said...

I adore these pictures. What a beautiful family!

Dress up and take Marie to dinner. :)

Anonymous said...

It counts somewhat that you made the cupcakes, Marie.

Not letting your daughter do this in public does not....

michelle_d said...

Great photos! Love the cupcake ones.

Susie said...

Comment hungry husbands. Hmph. Marie deserves a night out, B.J. And you have a really cute daughter :)

Katy said...

love the cupcake shots!

Mi'Chelle said...

gorgeous.

gorgeous.