100% guaranteed or your money back.
bwhahahahafsdbxa box that is sad.
BJ- you are just blog exploding these days!
jpyfqn (verb)How is it that I end up with the dirty word? If you don't know what this means, I sure as hell ain't gonna tell you...
przkfjhb -- the sigh uttered by a college student when he recieves a better than expected grade for a class.
bludeh (noun)One of the many dreary times we face this winter....(can be replaced by hpydeh)
Ok, I'll bite. Albeit late, but here goes.hantlcA joke played on humans by the ghost of a child.
The use of your word is speading...http://malnurturedsnay.net/?p=3015
nilqqy--a baby lambs pacifier..Shelly
dkbbbf...the sound a tree makes when it falls in the woods and no one is around
Post a Comment
9 comments:
bwhahahaha
fsdbx
a box that is sad.
BJ- you are just blog exploding these days!
jpyfqn (verb)
How is it that I end up with the dirty word? If you don't know what this means, I sure as hell ain't gonna tell you...
przkfjhb -- the sigh uttered by a college student when he recieves a better than expected grade for a class.
bludeh (noun)
One of the many dreary times we face this winter....
(can be replaced by hpydeh)
Ok, I'll bite. Albeit late, but here goes.
hantlc
A joke played on humans by the ghost of a child.
The use of your word is speading...
http://malnurturedsnay.net/?p=3015
nilqqy--a baby lambs pacifier..
Shelly
dkbbbf...
the sound a tree makes when it falls in the woods and no one is around
Post a Comment